Accommodation & Rates
Our accommodation is on the ground floor and comprises three double/twin rooms and two private bathrooms.
- TV in each room
- Tea/coffee-making facilities in each room
- Wi-Fi Internet connection available
- Ample off-road parking
- Dogs, horses and cyclists welcome — call to discuss your needs
We serve an excellent breakfast and can provide packed lunches if required.
We offer you a warm and friendly welcome to our home.
Rates from £35 per person per night. One-night stays by special arrangement; discount for multiple nights.
- Overnight stays in horse lorries or camping by arrangement
- Baby sharing room with parents free
- A reservation can be secured by sending a non-returnable deposit of £25
- We do an early breakfast for those who need to get away. Breakfast is from 7:00–8:30 am (9:00 am on Sundays)
- We would appreciate rooms vacated by 9:00 am Monday to Saturday, or 10:00 am on Sundays
- Please advise any special dietary requirements or packed lunches in advance
We have a self-contained annex, one bedroom plus space for a put-you-up bed, for self catering. Price on application.