Accommodation & Rates
Our accommodation is three-diamond rated by the tourist board, is on the ground floor, and consists of three double/twin rooms and two private bathrooms.
- TV and tea/coffee making facilities in each room
- Internet connection available
- Ample off-road parking space
- Dogs, horses and cyclists welcome — call to discuss your needs
We serve an excellent breakfast and can provide packed lunches if required.
We offer you a warm and friendly welcome to our home.
Rates from £30 per person per night. One-night stays by special arrangement; discount for multiple nights.
- Overnight stays in horse lorries or camping by arrangement
- Baby sharing room with parents free
- A reservation can be secured by sending a non-returnable deposit of £25
- We do an early breakfast for those who need to get away. Breakfast is from 7:00–8:30 am (9 am on Sundays)
- We would appreciate rooms vacated by 9:00 am Monday to Saturday, or 10:00 am on Sunday
- Please advise any special dietary requirements or packed lunches in advance